Juki TL-18QVP Haruka Quilting and Sewing Machine
Haruka TL-18QVP is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable sewing machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. As a reflection of JUKI’s Japanese heritage, the TL-18QVP was named Haruka meaning “beyond.” Go beyond expectation with Haruka!
For additional information, please call us at 813-376-5015 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Recommended Use: An excellent choice for the quilter that would love consistent stitches while also being able to free motion quilt. Excellent bag making machine too. The Juki TL-18 is the number one sold Juki sewing machine.
• Max. 1,500 SPM
- Float Function (Micro-Lifter): Now equipped with the same mechanism as JUKI industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts and velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0 to 2mm above the material making it useful for sewing over thick seams.
- Attachment Mounting Plate: A separate attachment mounting plate for installing fabric guides and other attachments. This extends the life of the sewing machine, as it can now be replaced when the mounting holes become damaged.
- LED Sewing Light Brightness Adjustment: A switch in the needle area allows you to adjust the brightness of the light between high, medium, low, and off.
- Maximum Sewing Speed Control: Easily control your sewing speed from 200 to 1500 SPM with the adjustable slide.
- Drop Feed: The feed dog can be raised and lowered by moving the lever. Perform free-motion quilting and free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The automatic needle threader quickly and easily threads the needle without eyestrain, allowing you to change thread colors as often as you wish.
- Automatic Thread Trimmer: Perfectly trim the needle and bobbin threads with the simple push of a button of foot pedal activation. Industrial sewing machine technology provides exceptional durability, noise control and cutting. Sewing can continue after automatic cutting even if the bobbin thread is not visible above the throat space.
- Sub-Tension Unit: No matter the thread type, sub-tension ensures stitches are sewn with a balanced thread tension. Achieve perfectly balanced threads with every stitch.
- Needle Up/Down Control
- Each press or push of the needle up/down switch moves the needle halfway up or down. Hold the switch down to sew a slow single stitch – useful when sewing corners and at the end of stitching.
- LED Light Please contact us for pricing information.
- Compensating Foot
- Quilting Foot Side Open Toe Free Motion Table
- Solid Cording Foot (Right/Left)
- Hinged Zipper foot
- Piping foot
- Smooth Foot
- Throat & plate for thin fabric
- Magnetic Gauge
- Echo quilting foot
- Compensating foot(right/ Left 1.55mm)
- Sewing gauge
- 1’4” Quilting foot (for Ruler)
- Free motion table
- Invisible zipper foot