Juki Miyabi J-350QVP Sit Down Long Arm Quilting Machine
Named Miyabi, “elegance” in Japanese after JUKI’s rich heritage, the J-350QVP lives by its name with the built-in JUKI SmartStitch stitch regulator system!
For details of pricing, please call the shop at 813-661-9000 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Discover true elegance with the built-in stitch regulator JUKI SmartStitch
Freight Charges Apply: After your purchase we will contact you with the amount. Please select PENDING FREIGHT CHARGES upon check out.
Bobbin: Double capacity "M" Style
- JUKI SmartStitch: Stitch Regulator System Visibility. JSS makes it possible to produce accurate, precise stitching at any speed while quilting. When you select your stitch mode, the J-350QVP image sensors precisely read movement keeping stitch lengths perfect.
- Large Quilting Design: 18” long x 10” high large workspace ensuring excellent quilting, handling and performance. Ideal for quilting your creative designs.
- Large Color LCD Touch Screen: The touch screen display indicates: Stitch Regulator Mode, LED Light Settings, Speed Control, Stitch Length, Needle Up/Down Position, and Automatic or Manual Thread Trimming
- Built-in Stitch Regulator: The stitch regulator makes it possible to produce accurate, precise stitching. When you select your stitch mode, the TL-2200QVP communicates with the encoders to maintain perfect stitch length as you move freely over your quilt.
- Adjustable Front Handle Bars: Front Handle bars with padded hand grips can be adjusted to suit your personal needs. Adjust your handles horizontally, vertically or anywhere in between! This feature gives you a customized position for comfortable quilting from start to finish.
- Push Button Handle Bar Controls: Start or stop the machine with your right handle bar. Control the needle up or down position with the left handle bar. Gliding the TL-2200QVP over large work is a breeze.
- Automatic Needle Positioner: You can activate the up or down needle position for perfect stitching placement with either the left handle button or the LCD touch screen.
- Ergonomically Positioned Auxiliary Hand Wheel: Convenient, easy reach hand wheel is located on the right side of the sewing head.
- Built-in Bobbin Winder: The QVP’s bobbin winder operates with an independent motor. Full capacity M size bobbins filled with your favorite thread ready to complete your project.
- Laser Guide Light: The adjustable laser light can be easily positioned to efficiently follow pantographs or patterns while quilting.
- Direct Drive Technology: Direct drive motor allows for smooth, efficient operation while quilting Low Maintenance, with Hook Oiling when needed.
- Solid Steel Heavy Duty Frame: 10’ or 5’ Set Up, Quick Release Bar System, Adjustable Height, Optional 2’ Extension
- Four Stitching Modes To Choose From: Cruise, Precise, Manual, and Baste.
- Directional Bright LED Lighting: 4 High intensity LED lights are located above the needle. An additional 6 ultra-bright True White lights directed on your stitching area.
- Optional rear handle bars: Rear handle bars for sewing pantographs or patterns are available.
- Thread Cutter with auto set thread lock: Threads are automatically trimmed by push button with the exclusive Juki knife system saving time and increasing efficiency. Upper and lower thread cutter with auto set thread lock. Choose the preferred threads locks prior to auto cut or choose and auto thread pull to bring your threads to the top of your quilt.