A great sewing table that is strong, supportive and can be easily tucked away. Luckily, the Gidget I Table is all of these things and more! With powerful steel locking legs, ergonomic height positioning and a collapsible frame for easy storage, the Gidget I is there when you need it and out of sight when you don’t.
Use the Gidget I as your everyday table, or as your traveling table to be creative anywhere at any time!
What we love about the Gidget table is that it allows you to have a larger work space for sewing and quilting.
- Dimensions Open:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ¼” H
- Dimensions with Legs Folded:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
- The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 17 ½” W (left to right)
- 7 ⅜” D (front to back)
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- The cabinet is fully assembled and shipping one box
- Gidget I weighs a total of 35 pounds
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- Please email our store with your machine type so that we may order your insert. There is an additional charge.
COMPARE GIDGET I VS. GIDGET II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W vs 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
The Gidget I arrives fully assembled, however, we have a few helpful documents to make your set-up easier. You may also download documents and save them to your computer.
Adjusting the height of the platform with an insert