*** Please DO NOT place this order with other products. Order separately****.
For this class, I will be binding a small 25″ square sandwich. Lightly quilted. Use some cotton on the top and the bottom, and a piece of batting inside.
Supplies that will make this class EVEN smoother:
- Glide thread! Check out all the colors!!
- A ruler. I will be using a verity of rulers. This one for cutting out the binding. This one for adding stripes together. Lastly, this one for trimming and finishing!
- A sharp and fresh rotary cutter
- A cutting mat
- Firxion Pen ( or any marking tool that will come out)
- Wool Mat & Iron
- Wonder Clips for the WIN!
- 1/4″ for attaching. Watch the video here for recommendations.
- Left Compensating foot. The game changer.
- Top stitch needles size 90/14.