Juki MO-80CB Overlock Machine
Want a high quality finish? Want the convenience of an easy-to-use machine? One machine meets those needs: the MO-80CB!
The MO-80CB is a 2-needle, 2/3/4 thread overlock with automatic rolled hem and differential feed. Additionally, the MO-80CB comes with free arm capabilities to attach sleeves, hem pants, and more!
- Free Arm: Removing the auxiliary bed enables free-arm sewing. This is convenient for sewing cylindrical pieces, attaching sleeves, hemming pants, and more.
- Cutting Width: Adjusting the position of the knife allows you to beautifully finish both overlock and rolled hemstitching.
- Differential Feed: Adjusting the differential feed allows you to sew beautiful finishes including stretchy fabrics such as knits and georgette. Adjustments can be made even while sewing.
- Foot Pressure: The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric. Adjusting the pressure to lightweight, medium weight, and heavyweight fabrics allow you to sew beautifully.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: An accessible knob can be used to adjust the stitch length from 1 to 5mm even when sewing.
- Lower Looper Threader: Threading the lower looper can easily be done by operating a lever.
- Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots: Raise the presser foot and pass the thread straight through the slot threads tension disc. Even thick threads are easy to thread!
- Retractable Upper Knife: Since the upper knife can be raised by turning a knob, threading can be safely performed. Avoid cutting fabric by turning the knob that raises the upper knife.
- 2-Thread Converter: The included 2-thread converter attachment easily converts the machine to 2-thread sewing.
- Bright LED Lighting: The workspace is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient lights will not heat up, even after a long period of use.
- Automatic Rolled Hemming: Pull the lever towards you to switch the machine to rolled hemming.
- Thread Guide for Heavy Decorative Threads: The thread guide for heavy decorative threads allows you to enjoy decorating your projects with thick decorative thread as the looper thread.